- New Prototype Building Design with Drive-Thru| 2017 Construction
- 10 Year NN Lease Commences in July | Minimal LL Responsibilities
- 10% Rent Increases Every 5 Years Including Options
- Guaranteed by Starbucks Corporation | S&P “A–” Credit Rating
- E-Commerce & Internet Resistant Tenant
Fortis Net Lease is proud to present a new free standing Starbucks at 725 West 81st Avenue in Merrillville, IN. The brand new ten year NN lease has four, five year options. There are ten percent rent increases every five years including each option to hedge against inflation.
The subject property is located along a major retail corridor and is surrounded by many national tenants including: Aldi, Walgreens, Meijer, Costco, Lowe’s, Best Buy, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Target and Home Depot. The population within five mile exceeds 100,000 residents. The average household income within five miles is $69,000 and the median home value exceeds $152,000. The subject property is close to Methodist Hospital (634 bed facility) and the NiSource, Inc. corporate headquarters.