- Corporately Guaranteed Ground Lease
- Absolute Net, Zero Landlord Responsibilities
- 16.5+ Years Remaining on Lease
- 8.0% Rent Increase After Year 10
- Ground Leases Are The Most Secure Form of R.E. Investment
- Tenant Built The Building At Tenant’s Expense
- E-Commerce Resistant Retailer
- Priced Far Below Total Replacement Cost
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present a free-standing Aldi’s food market located at 516 W. Avalon Avenue in Muscle Shoals, AL. The twenty year ground lease requires no landlord responsibilities and has approximately sixteen years remaining on the initial term. The lease has three, five year options and an eight percent rent increase after the tenth year.
The property is in a major retail corridor and has over 44,700 residents within five miles. The median home value within five miles is over $115,000 and the average household income within one mile is over $54,000. Surrounding retail includes: Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, Sav-a-Lot, Dollar General, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Goody’s and Hibbett Sports. Aldi is adjacent to Walmart and the Shoals Plaza Shopping Center. It is also less than one half mile from the 137-bed Shoals Hospital.