- New 25 Year Absolute NNN Lease Will Commence Upon Close of Escrow
- Brand New Construction | Restaurant Opening in Mid November 2017
- Absolute NNN Lease Requires Zero Landlord Responsibilities
- 1% Annual Increases Including the Option Periods
- Guaranteed By Top Franchisee Nationwide (295 Locations)
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present a brand new free-standing Taco Bell located at 716 US Highway 60 East, Morganfield, KY 42437. When the store opens for business in November 2017, the tenant, K Mac Enterprises will sign a brand new 25 year absolute NNN lease requiring zero landlord responsibilities. The entire 295 unit entity will be responsible for the lease. The lease also features 1 percent annual rent increases to hedge against inflation. These rent escalations are also included in the four, five year option periods.
This investment property is surrounded by many national retailers such as Walmart, Tractor Supply Co., Subway, Dollar General, Rite Aid, McDonald’s, Dairy Queen and O’Reilly Auto Parts. The ten mile population exceeds 12,000 residents. The median home value within one mile exceeds $101,000 and the average household income within ten miles exceeds $57,000. This is an ideal opportunity for an investor to pur-chase a passive income real estate asset with absolutely zero management responsibilities. The tenant is responsible for all property taxes, insurance and capital expenditures including the roof, structure & HVAC.