- New 25 Year Absolute NNN Lease Will Commence Upon Close of Escrow
- Brand New Construction | Restaurant is Expected to Open mid August 2017
- Absolute NNN Lease Requires Zero Landlord Responsibilities
- 1% Annual Increases Including the Option Periods
- Guaranteed By Top Franchisee Nationwide (290 Locations)
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present a brand new free-standing Taco Bell located at 1442 Worthey St, Flora, Illinois. In August 2017, the tenant, K Mac Enterprises signed a new 25 year absolute NNN lease requiring zero landlord responsibilities. The entire 295 unit entity stands behind the guarantee of the lease. The lease also features 1% annual rent increases to hedge against inflation. These rent escalations are also included in the five, five year option periods.
This investment property is surrounded by many national retailers such as Walmart, CVS, Burger King, Best Western, Subway, Pizza Hut, McDonalds, and Community First Bank. The ten mile population exceeds 10,000 residents. The median home value within five miles exceeds $75,000 and the average household income exceeds $52,000 within ten miles. This is an ideal opportunity for an investor to purchase a passive income real estate asset with absolutely zero management responsibilities.