- Zero Landlord Responsibilities –Absolute NNN Ground Lease
- 8% INCREASES EVERY 5 YEARS STARTING IN YEAR 11
- Outparcel to Walmart Neighborhood Market
- Florida is a “no state income tax” State
- Large 1.97 Acre Parcel
- Hard Corner/ Lighted Intersection
- In-place community master plan preventing further competition
Wawa owns and runs more than 730 Wawa Food Markets in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Central Florida. Wawa employs 22,000 associates throughout portions of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Florida. Wawa is your all day, every day stop for fresh, built-to-order foods, beverages, coffee, fuel services, and surcharge-free ATMs; over 365 stores offer gasoline (many of which also sell diesel). Unlike other c-store chains, Wawa boasts its own dairy (the Wawa Dairy Farm in Delaware County, PA), supplying Wawa stores and some 1,000 hospitals, schools, and other institutions. The company opened its first store in 1964, and, on April 16, 2014, to celebrate its 50th anniversary, Wawa gave away free coffee and launched a nonprofit foundation to donate $50 million to health and hunger initiatives. Most stores are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.